tushingham b52

ringo":2pitjjzm said:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;start=15

Found it... that Overbury's is nice too and the Roberts! :D

The actual bike pictured resides on the southcoast, I have pleaded with the man to sell it, and he wont, I have tried every possible type of coercion, sadly its in his loft and I cant even convince him to air it with pictures. (this has been going on for two years... :oops: you would think the offer of a free night out at a lap dancing club would have gone someway to convincing him...., but I fear the poor fello must be a celibate monk... :facepalm: ).

ringo":2vp9zwih said:
a Dave Lloyd E-stay

Oh Carl... look what you've gone a done - a new unicorn at Ringo Towers! Any pics of the mythical beast? :D

Oh, and god bless John Fogarty. Great track. Different album, I know - but Green River is close to perfection...

I'll 2nd you on that, man!

sinnerman":2rmxnz8y said:
ringo":2rmxnz8y said:

The actual bike pictured resides on the southcoast, I have pleaded with the man to sell it, and he wont, I have tried every possible type of coercion, sadly its in his loft and I cant even convince him to air it with pictures. (this has been going on for two years... :oops: you would think the offer of a free night out at a lap dancing club would have gone someway to convincing him...., but I fear the poor fello must be a celibate monk... :facepalm: ).

I wonder if we have been talking to the same person :D
Black with orange decals??

makster":gj2xrk28 said:
sinnerman":gj2xrk28 said:
ringo":gj2xrk28 said:

This chaps called Mark.....?, have you managed to prise out any pictures for the site.....?

sinnerman":2gedt5ka said:

This chaps called Mark.....?, have you managed to prise out any pictures for the site.....?[/quote]

This must be another one then!! Getting far too common now :LOL:
The chap I exchanged messages with was called Paul. He has a black e-stay frame and forks, with orange splatter paint and decals.
He contacted me when my Pioneer was on ebay last year.
It's sat in his loft until he gets around to building it up.
I (obviously!) tried to presuade him that he didn't really need it and that I really did, but no ball.
He did send me some pics of it but hinted that he'd prefer me to keep them too myself.
I have just messaged him and asked if he'd mind me sharing them so will update when I get a reply

I think this Tush was pulled... Was on my watch list and said finished at a pound...

Just been given the ok to share, so here we go....

He's asked me to remind him over the weekend and he'll take it outside for some better pics, with the original forks on :cool:

He also just sent me this pic, as it's what he's just been building up...

Back