Tushingham B52 17.5"

Like your Avatar, 'my little droogie' ! Not a bad idea at all. I saw a picture of one they already have in their collection but who knows? Thanks for idea.

already put a link to this thread on their facebook page ;)

they do have one, which is original but is in a 'survivor' condition, and they want to keep it that way, yours is working, so could be rebuilt and rideable.

Many thanks for doing this. Very helpful as I can't seem to find their contact details. Under SUPPORT on their website there appears only FAQ's and Warranty information but I can't see any actual contact information.

If needed I have an exage mountain biopace sis chain set in the garage, it needs a strip, clean and polish but its not in bad condition at all.

Carl

I've been in touch with Orange. Helpful people but unfortunately they don't need a B52 for their museum as they already have one on display. I'm in no rush so will give it a few weeks, maybe even wait till spring before listing.

If you're selling I'd just stick it on ebay with a great listing, offer postage, put a link in the retrobike auction watch and start at 99p. You should get top money that way if that's what you want. Putting a stupid BIN will just put people off.

Huge apologies to watchers and bidders on ebay. I woke up this morning and they had de-listed it as 'it was a breach of their terms and conditions re PayPal' Basically I said I abhor PayPal as they do nothing for their money. I have since removed said comments. Anyone on this forum who was watching or bidding please get in touch re payment enquiries. It is not my intention to be forced into using PayPal by Ebay.

Whiteyak1":35l9owkf said:
Huge apologies to watchers and bidders on ebay. I woke up this morning and they had de-listed it as 'it was a breach of their terms and conditions re PayPal' Basically I said I abhor PayPal as they do nothing for their money. I have since removed said comments. Anyone on this forum who was watching or bidding please get in touch re payment enquiries. It is not my intention to be forced into using PayPal by Ebay.

Last I looked it was at £195. :shock: I would have used paypal gift or something. it was going up in price from what I could see, Paypal fees would have been minimal in comparison to your end profit possibly.

Back