Turner Burner DH frame ( new info it's a Kona Misser )

Stu Wiltshire

Dirt Disciple
Hello all this is my old Turner Burner frame, I've owned it for 10 years or so, and its just been sat in my garage.I did start to restore it many years ago but never really got in to it. I've loosely put it back together as it was taken apart when I started to restore it.
I believe this frame is from around 1997 . After doing some research there's a lot DH history that comes with it. This is what Kona copied to make the "misser replica".
It could do with some tlc, some new paint and a couple of new bolts but the frame and swing arms are crack free and in very good condition for the age.
Size wise I'm not 100% sure, I'm over 6ft and it is a bit small for me. I can take measurements if needed.
It comes with a FOX vanilla RX.
I'm taking the swing arms to work tomorrow to be polished so there look like new.
Any questions welcome.
I'm looking for around £200 for it.
1C11F663-C2DE-49E7-8F23-3A981151908A-14072-00001368795638CE.jpg

Please contact me on 07909202420
Cheers stu

FYI, any old Turner frame is worth $500 off the MSRP of a new frame, if purchased through Turner direct.

cjn1014":19l2yfua said:
FYI, any old Turner frame is worth $500 off the MSRP of a new frame, if purchased through Turner direct.

Did this with my old Burner DH when it cracked around the seat-tube/BB junction. Got a 2005/6 RFX as a replacement, didn't ride as nicely as the Burner though.

Re: 1997/98 Turner Burner DH frame

Little update.
I've now fitted the frame with new bolts through out and I'm gonna take the black swing arm plates in to work to get reanidised in black so it will look like new.

Stu

Back