Top gear

Re:

Here ya go mate, music to my ears compared to that tit :LOL:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn9astGre8c[/youtube]

Watched last nights and have come to the conclusion that its 'Top Gear Lite'

Theres a team of lawyers and BBC excecs off camera ready to cut anything remotely controversial or hinting at anything mildly stereotyping.

They really ought to have played with the format a little, rather than aping the predecessors.

Saying that, Matt Le Blanc has genuine charisma and more gravitas than one might expect. If they know their onions they will build the show around him, and give Chris Evans the boot.

Not going to happen though.

..and get rid of Rory Reid. He really is a twat.

Why was David Coulthard not given the job?

That would have been a triumph.

Re:

Episodes is epic! Le Blanc displays a deft comic ability throughout that series.

They ought to incorporate something that references back to Hollywood in Top Gear.

Perhaps Le Blanc could interview other stars about their cars/bikes and the like.

Jay Leno, Jerry Seinfeld and so forth.

It has been done before, but would be more entertaining than this week's version of blowing up caravans or tipping three wheelers over, and other such mundanely predictable fayre.

Re:

Don't mind Rory and his sidekick myself, in fact the other TopGear show (top gear extra gear) seems to be better than the main one.

legrandefromage":3p84n7kk said:
Watched last nights and have come to the conclusion that its 'Top Gear Lite'

Theres a team of lawyers and BBC excecs off camera ready to cut anything remotely controversial or hinting at anything mildly stereotyping.

Not to mention the canned laughter too :facepalm:

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":1o46z2ho said:
Don't mind Rory and his sidekick myself, in fact the other TopGear show (top gear extra gear) seems to be better than the main one.

This is more like it, bring back Bill Woolard :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M0H7xw6jSY[/youtube]

Back