todays ride! that's 2 in 2 days!!

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
this being the last day of my set of 4 off i wanted to get in another good ride, had been on here this morning and read reanimation's post about fairweather bikes and riders and non riders bikewise. i thought i'd proove that all my bikes get used (some more than others) and in some horrible muddy conditions! :D

today it was the turn of the c16r! like this bike, another good winter bike coz it's rigid and has loads of UK friendly mud clearance! (should have i suppose being english!) off i go in to the new forest, after a mile i came across my dad walking my brothers dog, she runs up to me like a greyhound, she's bloody quick and goes for the lick! uurrgghh! hate doglicks!!

anyway, quick word with the old fella then off i go, unknown to me that the dog has followed me but just out of sight! dad was shouting her back but i didn't hear because i was plugged in to the ipod! retro 80's on there today, top gun, beverlyhills cop and a few other silly soundtracks!( i know how sad that is but it's silly daft music! :D ) anyway i carry on and cross over into dibden enclosure and into some nice little up and down sections and some cool singletrack, smiling fun stuff!

eventually throw myself out on to the road not to far from the tempting local yamaha dealer . . . had a sniff . . . be rude not to i think! :D

floor it home coz i'm getting cold to a moaning from the old fella coz he spent an hour looking for rox!! :LOL:

here's the pics and the offending mut! :D

Attachments

• todays nf ride 007resize.jpg
    todays nf ride 007resize.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,441
  • todays nf ride 005resize.jpg
    todays nf ride 005resize.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,441
  • todays nf ride 003resize.jpg
    todays nf ride 003resize.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,441
  • todays nf ride 001resize.jpg
    todays nf ride 001resize.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,441
more pics! :D

Attachments

• todays nf ride 016resize.jpg
    todays nf ride 016resize.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,438
  • todays nf ride 015resize.jpg
    todays nf ride 015resize.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,438
  • todays nf ride 013resize.jpg
    todays nf ride 013resize.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,438
  • todays nf ride 011resize.jpg
    todays nf ride 011resize.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,438
Love the piccy with the bike laying down :D

Lucky bugger too, Im still getting over manflu but eager to get out but want to be all cleared for forest of dean ride :roll:

yeah, the sun was reflecting in a cool way, good luck with the manflu, i'm doing my best to avoid illness at the mo, still haven't qualified for sick pay with the new job, not that i intend to use it!

anyway, i gotta go clean a bike!! :D

every time you post a photo I think to my self I must ride in the New Forest. I visit every couple of weeks for work and never manage to ahve a bike in the car at the right time.

it's ok here, there's muddy bogs if you want that or faster gravel tracks if you just want to pound in some miles and there's a reasonable amount of singletrack if you know where to look. :D

For me 0 riding *sniff* in now 5 days :(

<<sigh>>

In the final stages of man-flu, so taking *cough* it easy and saving myself for an evening of Zaskar building Friday and Lincoln Ride route planning Saturday.

You sure you were riding? Cos i'm no expert ,but shouldn't you be on a bike or something!!
Anyone can drive bikes out to local beauty spots and take pics! well appart from me that is,as i can't do pics! :oops:

Al. ;)

Back