todays ride! that's 2 in 2 days!!

blimey! you guys aren't riding? bummer. :(

i try and ride about 3 times a week when it gets cold but in the summer it's as much as possible :D

just got tomorrow off as the work is shutdown so no point in me being there, so hopefully riding tomorrow aswel! :D

hope you ill people get better! :D

Hmmm the C16r .... That was my first proper build BITD

Lovely bike and would deff have another, up until yesterday I was quite content with what I have and doing then I walked into a shop and would you believe what was looking at me .... a lovely period c16r lx groupset with F7 forks and the orange fir wheels :shock: Grrrrrrrrr More than id want to pay but hmmmm :LOL: it brought back memories which nothing I have at the moment does on a personal level :roll: Bloody bikes

MadCowKev":ddn017r5 said:
Pickle":ddn017r5 said:
For me 0 riding *sniff* in now 5 days :(

<<sigh>>

Pah! 1 ride since 3 Peaks CX race for me :shock: (yes that was 28th Sept!)

& you think you're gonna be flying at the n.downs ride? :LOL: ;)
good job its a social ride ;)

I get to look at a bike once in a while... even rarer is the fact that I can get on one and go out - I think due to work/ weather its been about 3 rides this year. :evil:

i don't mind if i do less this time of year, but i couldn't not ride, it would drive me mad! as long as i keep ticking over i'm happy. :D

by the way daj, mine has the fir rims etc it was the stx alivio mix model but i upgraded the gears and brakes to mostly lx, rides really nice :D

Back