Ti Raleigh Seat Tube Decals.. The Definitive Guide To The Correct Team Livery

That’s such a shame as being rare they could be future investment but gone with incorrect seat tube renovation not just the decal but the yellow sections…..

Spotted this beautifully restored Raleigh 753 Team Bike at Chalfont St Peter bike jumble wearing the new decals, first one I've seen in the flesh and looking absolutely fantastic..👌

IMG_20220423_101421_HDR.jpg IMG_20220423_082019_HDR.jpg

I have had a couple of nice Raleigh frames over the years.I suppose because I never raced i never got the ingrossed in the refurb Decals . I do love to see one that is done right . Some cracking frame sets etc on this thread gents .

I wish I had kept this one.

Raleigh SP 753 by rebalrid, on Flickr

I have had a couple of nice Raleigh frames over the years.I suppose because I never raced i never got the ingrossed in the refurb Decals . I do love to see one that is done right . Some cracking frame sets etc on this thread gents .

Raleigh SP 753 by rebalrid, on Flickr
Now that is sweet 😎

Away back in December 2007 I paid £70 for it at a club table top sale . Everyone there said what do you want that for,steel frames had had their day . My response was, well they are'nt going to built any more at Raleigh, of its quality .

👍Raleigh SP 753 by rebalrid, on Flickr
Very nice, looks like a 1980 ish Time Trial Special..

Back