Wanted Thumbshifter with 7 speed index and friction

My brain didn't compute there were another guy offering, haha. Anyhow. 5 sounds fair but 9 quid shipping seems a bit silly for an item for a fiver. So do you have any other bits I could buy? Any friction only thumbshifters?
yeh i know thats what manager said as i didnt evenwant to charge a fiver for it tbh i was thinking more like 3 but yeh we have absolutely all sorts knocking about the warehouse so have a good think on any smallish items you need for anything else and i ll see what i can find

Alongside the 7 speed index/friction shifter, I could be interested in,

2 friction only thumbies, I don't see how there'd be a difference between the rear and front if they're not indexed, perhaps the leverage ability is less on a FD friction shifter? I always just used the same ones I'd use for a 5/6/7 speed rear derailleur

Sugino 3x mtb crankset would be useful as well.

Alongside the 7 speed index/friction shifter, I could be interested in,

2 friction only thumbies, I don't see how there'd be a difference between the rear and front if they're not indexed, perhaps the leverage ability is less on a FD friction shifter? I always just used the same ones I'd use for a 5/6/7 speed rear derailleur

Sugino 3x mtb crankset would be useful as well.
ok great yeh that should be fine and i dont think it will put the postage up much
we are just closing up for the day then i am running community project tomorrow then we are closed sun/mon

sooo i ll get to it tues morning and dig em out

Back