This seems like a reasonable deal?.

onegoodbike

Merlin Fan
Feedback
View
admittedly I'm no expert on modernish mountain bikes, but this seems like good value for money and they'll post it.

Matt

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It does. Its the later merlin cycles rock lobster - but its a decent steel bike with disc brakes for £220 and I haven't seen one of those since before march 2020 :).

most of the kit is low end but has a hope headset, ritchey seat post and those clarkes brakes , while cheap, look new and have a good reputation.

If it had rack mounts I'd probably buy it.

looks decent enough for the cash.

I've got those M2 brakes on my bike as an upgrade to an aging set of formula B4s, they are damned good for the price, bigger discs and better pads have made them pretty much spot on.

You'd probably get cheaper if you trawled your local FB groups long enough and were willing to collect - but for a postable bike this is pretty good.

It does. Its the later merlin cycles rock lobster - but its a decent steel bike with disc brakes for £220 and I haven't seen one of those since before march 2020 :).

most of the kit is low end but has a hope headset, ritchey seat post and those clarkes brakes , while cheap, look new and have a good reputation.

If it had rack mounts I'd probably buy it.
It’s ok for the money, it’s not steel but probably the Easton Ultralite alu tubing, nice and light but also pretty comfy..

Back