The XYZ Overbury's E-stay

Shame its in a bit of a bad way as that definitely would have been a show stopper.

She should still get a decent price for it on eBay. I'll definitely watch the auction with interest.

Rob Atkin":2l9nwbq0 said:
Looks ok to me.... ;-)

Not to me...... :cry:

to remove the two tubes and replace, is an epic job imho, and certainly not cost effective.

sinnerman":205t1t4p said:
Rob Atkin":205t1t4p said:
Looks ok to me.... ;-)

to remove the two tubes and replace, is an epic job imho, and certainly not cost effective.

Since when did cost effective have anything to do with it?? ;-)

I know someone who can help.

It's even looking like it could be my size.

It's a British steel estay. I wanna ride it!

However, I think my wallet won't stretch to it. Which would be a shame as I'd like to do it justice. Be nice to ride it at the last national ride. :-D

Rob Atkin":6z113i0z said:
sinnerman":6z113i0z said:
Rob Atkin":6z113i0z said:
Looks ok to me.... ;-)

Since when did cost effective have anything to do with it?? ;-)

I know someone who can help.

It's even looking like it could be my size.

It's a British steel estay. I wanna ride it!

However, I think my wallet won't stretch to it. Which would be a shame as I'd like to do it justice. Be nice to ride it at the last national ride. :-D

Id wanna ride it too...., :cry:

We_are_Stevo":yp2lwmjc said:
Is this listed anywhere yet? :?

I don't think so.
The seller has promised me that she'll be in contact when it's listed....then I'll be keeping that info to myself and winning the bike for peanuts :LOL:

makster":1j1987jh said:
We_are_Stevo":1j1987jh said:
Is this listed anywhere yet? :?

I don't think so.
The seller has promised me that she'll be in contact when it's listed....then I'll be keeping that info to myself and winning the bike for peanuts :LOL:

Did you tell her to list it as an Emmelle?

Back