The "who's coming to mayhem" thread

Mike Muz 67":28vjoj7g said:
Grassy, lots of dirt, one or two gnarly descents, wide tracks, long, gradual climbs, and a bunch of heckling herberts as you come into the campsite! :LOL:
They can't make it too difficult, there are only so many St Johns Ambulance staff available :shock:
Along with hospital beds :D

Mike

Cheers, I was hoping it would be pretty reasonable. It's 'just' 7 miles after all and it has to suit a wide variety of capabilities. Fingers crossed the weather holds.

Looking at the forecast for Minchinhampton it's gonna get a soaking today, tomorrow and maybe Friday, but clearing up on the weekend. So ground should be sodden but skies dry come kickoff. I'll take the rain jacket just in case. :|

Re:

Due to work issues I wont be able to get there until early sat morning, is it possible to save a small space in the camping area for me, my car and tent ?

Re:

On the plus side, it dries out really quickly.

Glad to discover I'm not the only person who does their car tyres with a track pump!

Re: Re:

elPedro666":2obx2klu said:
On the plus side, it dries out really quickly.

Glad to discover I'm not the only person who does their car tyres with a track pump!

Mini pump all the way.... The sense of achievement when your done is far greater.

Re:

I think the amount of tyres going over the course should dry it out quickly

Latest posts

Back