The "who's coming to mayhem" thread

i think...............................all 3 bikes are ready

vans got new rubber

gonna spend tomorrow getting food n beer sorted and the riding kit. I havent pushed a pedal since wednesday evening so feck knows what ill ride like but i know itll be rite grande :)

who else is going friday?, aiming to set off at 9ish and itll be a 4 hour cruise in the bus

I'm setting off Friday just before dinner takes me about 3 1/2 hours got one out of me 3 bikes ready :-() also got some £5 frames and £1 handle bars to bring to sell.

ha, me too and some freebies

just bought some rockshoxs for that pantera......project number 12345......

As it's my first one I'll probably bring too much of the stuff I don't need and none of what I really do :LOL: Hopefully got most things covered though. Aiming to get there for around noon. :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Re:

Bikes are ready now!

All clean adjusted and oiled. Got food today.
Tomorrow, I need to make up a roof fitting, and start getting stuff together. Then clean some bits for selling. Does my head in buying dirty tat!
Need to check car oil level too. Been a few spots appeared on the garage floor! :facepalm:
Oh and check tyre pressures. Track pump at the ready! :LOL:

I'll leave home around 9ish Friday morning, around 3 - 3 1/2 hrs cruising. Can't do much else with 4 bikes on the roof! :shock:

Mike

I'll be leaving Poole mid morning on Friday so should be there just after lunch. Bikes are ready (but not cleaned), getting kit washed today,shopping tomorrow for anything I haven't got and packing the car in the evening.

Pick up the camper van on Friday, get to the site early Saturday morning.
Food sorted.
Bikes sorted.
Spares sorted.
Light hire sorted.

Also my first one and still slightly miffed at the lack of information from the organisers (course, experience, etc) other than daily emails about sponsors.

al-onestare":1s7y1jua said:
Pick up the camper van on Friday, get to the site early Saturday morning.
Food sorted.
Bikes sorted.
Spares sorted.
Light hire sorted.

Also my first one and still slightly miffed at the lack of information from the organisers (course, experience, etc) other than daily emails about sponsors.

Grassy, lots of dirt, one or two gnarly descents, wide tracks, long, gradual climbs, and a bunch of heckling herberts as you come into the campsite! :LOL:
They can't make it too difficult, there are only so many St Johns Ambulance staff available :shock:
Along with hospital beds :D

Mike

Back