The unofficial Bigfoot/Ozone/Smokestone thread

At one of my customer's today having a chat and reminiscing our younger days. He said his boys had built him up a mountain bike, frame up for Xmas. he said he had spent a lot of time on the Malvern's in the past and would now be spending a lot more there now.
He doesn't let much out about himself as I only found out he was a partner in the CNC engineering company today, then he dropped the big one. As we all know the bikes were built in Malvern and as I said in a earlier thread I saw the frames at an anodising works in Worcester.

This guy was the frame builder and one of the 3 guys in the Bigfoot partnership.

Will quiz him more on the Bigfoot bike over the coming weeks and report back. Bet he has one and there maybe some others hanging around.

Re:

would be good to know more,

Graham has posted on here about Bigfoot but it would be great to get another source who no doubt brough their own things to the table and saw/experienced things from a different angle

please keep us posted with updates

Re:

Regarding to Graham I have a frame from the period the original company had split...

Unfortunetly the guys who took over the company back then seem to have vanished and all info on the bikes with them!
I only gathered the frame so far, and the dropout-situation is a mistery. Although this doesn´t add too much information to this thread I´d like to share it!

All the best Moritz

Attachments

• smokeston2.JPG
    smokeston2.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 792
  • smokeston1.JPG
    smokeston1.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 792
Been a long time...
Here's the famous 3 all together at the Malvern meet in the 90's.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 661
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 662
Info,
Mark Page was the frame builder.
And the big +, number one the big grandad of them all. Mark told me this frame was the 1st..
Can't get photo to load on my iPad, will try latter on laptop.

Called on Mark's company today. He said are you still collecting the Mtb bikes/frames. He then gave me this frame. He had had a clear out at home, he still has the 1st prototype. Will get poto up ASAP.
My new project has a frame no of 31292, Mark has also found me some new old stock purple drops for it, he said he may be able to find me some new logos's also. think these came/coming from the 3rd partner.

Back