The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
97 specialized rockhopper 18" frame, manitou pro x cartridge fork, new stem, BB, headset, brakes( avid front , tektro rear) and freshly painted charcoal grey ( rattlecan. but prepped well and applied well.... sell it like this or strip it down more?

Attachments

• 14993505_10153857259485303_97384344388901696_n.jpg
    14993505_10153857259485303_97384344388901696_n.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,056
Re: specialized FSR XC gulf colours value?

Hey all looking to sel this bike , I know it's quite rare in this colour n everyone keeps saying it's worth a few bob was just wondering the value as I'm looking to sell if anyone's interested? Thanks alot

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,029
it's a Fisher CR-7 with Shimano XT
the bike pictured below isn't mine, but it's super similar
mine has a polished rear end instead of black, and headset / seatpost / stem / tires are different

Vintage-Gary-Fisher-CR-7-Shimano-Deore-xt.jpg

what do you guys think, would it sell in the £450 - £500 range? condition is at least as good as this one, if not better.
also what'd be the interest if I put it on ebay?
are the early Fisher bikes any good?

Re:

Hi, thinking of moving my Zaskar on, XT, Hope, Chris king, Thomson any ideas?

URL=http://s105.photobucket.com/user/aonetraders/media/IMG_1382-1_zps4x3l3gkg.jpg.html]
IMG_1382-1_zps4x3l3gkg.jpg
[/URL]

Re:

Hi guys. I stumbled upon your website whilst I was looking at the bmx museum website and have managed to register so am wanting a little guidance from someone if at all possible. I have a really unusual BMX that I bought off a guy about 5 years ago, when I saw the advert it just said a bmx with mag wheels for sale and I just thought that I could probably use the wheels on another BMX. When I got there it wasn't at all what I was expecting and I nearly didn't bother. However. Having put it in the garage and left it there until recently I never really looked at what it was I'd got. I've tried to find others the same online but have never managed to see another one for sale, I have found the bike though but just information regarding its origin etc. I was hoping you guys could point me inthe direction of where I would be best to sell it on and what I should be asking for it. I'm. Im not really interested in the money as much as the fact that someone may be really interested in putting it in a coke tion or using it rather than leave it in my garage doing nothing at all. The bike in question is a Scorpin breakdance, I think it's from 1986. I have a picture of it if that helps? It's not completely together but is only missing a couple of its original touches. Any rely to this post would be warmly received. Many thanks in advance.
Leon Edwards.

Attachments

• IMG_1190.JPG
    IMG_1190.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 829
Re:

Why are people still replying to this, it really should be locked.

START A NEW INDIVIDUAL TOPIC FOR YOUR 'WANT TO KNOW/OFFER ME A GOOD PRICE' THREAD.
Individual topics and you may get a price or offers. What more could you want.
viewforum.php?f=78

Re:

He asked if anyone has any info on it, what its worth and where best to sell it - Seems like the right thread to me :?
Maybe you just had a bad day at work or something?......

Re:

My apologies it doesn't read that on my message but no drama. I've not had or wasn't having a bad day at all. I was trying to be polite in fact. Sorry if it read differently to how I'd intended. Anyway. Thank you to you both. I appreciate your time and effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back