How much coda 300 cranks worth?

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Price on these coda 300 cranks?
Doing a drivetrain swap on my cannondale super v 900 with some sram stuff. However I have a coda 300 crankset, and I have never seen one of these for sale, I have a attached a picture of these and I have no idea how much to sell them for. I have only used these for about 50 miles and they are in very good cosmetic condition, any idea how much these are worth

Thanks for looking and any help

image.jpg image.jpg

Hi, i might be wrong, but isn't this not just an OEM crank, most likely from cpi, with steel chain rings? If yes, it wasn't for improving design nor performance but just to lower costs for Cannondale as cheaper than an Shimano LX, if not STX crank...
Also today it may not be more worth than a LX crank. Sure, the condition looks very nice. Maybe a Cannondale fan interested in a catalog build may pay a bit premium money. But those are rather looking for Magic Motorcycle cranks or the CNC Coda 701. The latter is typically also not very expensive.

Last edited:
Well I’ve only used them for around fifty miles so they’re in very good cosmetic condition. I kinda want to swap the cranks, that’s why I’m asking how much they are. I’ve seen types of these hovering around at around £80-£70 do you think I could sell it for that much?

They are in good nick BUT even brand new and unused you might only get £10-20. You will never get £70-80 for these cranks but they are worth keeping as spares and/or for a pub bike build. You could also be a star and donate them to a bicycle charity.

Think I paid £30-40 for mine from the states , including postage. The rings were more worn than that as well. If I was doing the same build again I’d have snapped your hand off for them. Mine were really light and the rings are alloy. Snobs won’t like them because they’re not a boutique brand but for a period build to actually ride they just look perfect. No point putting on Magic Motorcycle and being too afraid to ride them.

Around £25-35 I’d say. Purely based upon the condition being good as the last pair I sold went for around £20. They are around STX level quality.

They do look good on the bike they are on. So I might just change the chainrings to an anodised red to match the rest of my build.

Thanks for the help guys🙏👍

Back