The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone guess what would a pair of 1 inch rock shox Jett xc would be worth? Think they are the 99 version. Brilliantly I removed the stickers and fucked the paintwork, I suppose they could be restickered? For now they are tidied with enamel paint. Anyway, deciding whether to clean up and sell or poke around to see if I can use the elastomers elsewhere...

got this light alloy k2 frame which features nice details like smooth c'dale like welds, ovalized top and downtubes, yeti style dropouts, fat seat stays but also chainsuck and paint marks (and dirt :facepalm: ). unique detail is the cable guidance on the top tube – front left but rear on top –> so it's sloped. i can imagine a pretty (raw polished or repainted) build. what's the value? which year? who build it? does anyone here have such a bike? does anyone want the frame?

x5tvq75t.jpg

3engmn7l.jpg

cflmryxm.jpg

ckgokma5.jpg

larirzxq.jpg

os9xc8pv.jpg

What can you tell me about my Saracen Coors limited edition bike and how much is it worth?

I know its mid 90's, it was my 1st proper mtb but at the time it was to large for me so barely got used. It's stamped 330 which i believe is #330 out of 400? I believe it was part of a Coors beer promotion. It's tange steel frame with acera x and grip shift gears. Its 17" C-C or 18.5" C-T. I have the original rigid forks. I should have most the original parts somewhere but as you can imagine they are spread out all over. Original tyres/wheels/chain etc.

Cheers,

Rob

Re the K2: I've got one, see my signature. Yours is a slightly later model, 1993 or 1994 (earlier frames didn't have the oval tubes). Mine is probably 1992, as opposed to my thread title. Very little info out there on the web about the early K2 bikes. Surprising given the quality and nice details of the frames, as you've noticed. It appears they weren't sold in the USA, only in the EU and perhaps Canada. Frame numbers are impossible to decipher, unfortunately.
Value: market value rather low as they have no prestige. However, IMO, they are nice enough frames, deserving a nice polish or repaint and a quality build.

ceo":25brao9x said:
got this light alloy k2 frame which features nice details like smooth c'dale like welds, ovalized top and downtubes, yeti style dropouts, fat seat stays but also chainsuck and paint marks (and dirt :facepalm: ). unique detail is the cable guidance on the top tube – front left but rear on top –> so it's sloped. i can imagine a pretty (raw polished or repainted) build. what's the value? which year? who build it? does anyone here have such a bike? does anyone want the frame?

x5tvq75t.jpg

thanks for helping with the year. meanwhile i found this. pretty sure that's it. sadly i can't read the geometry data.

k2-comp-1-prospekt-jpg.507592

Re:

Hi, I've a 1990 Kona Explosif. Resprayed metallic red (gutted should have kept the black/ splattered paint!). Project 2 forks. XT V brakes and red DX levers (1998 I think), club roost I beam stem. LX/ XT chainset (199:cool:. Toying with the idea of restoring it myself or cutting my losses and selling in current condition. Any pointers/ advice appreciated. Thanks

FAT Chance Yo Eddy

Hey guys,
I´d like to know what´s a 1991 Yo Eddy in good condition but torn decals is worth.
Unfortunetly I have no picture... Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back