The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

sinnett177":2w8suzry said:
Sidewinder":2w8suzry said:
Does this mean I'll have to start thinking of another route now?
If we fancy one a month then a ride for March would be great. Might be room for another one in December too, for those who don't fancy the trip to Cannock.
Why not both? :LOL:

Sidewinder":4rsnombi said:
sinnett177":4rsnombi said:
Sidewinder":4rsnombi said:
Does this mean I'll have to start thinking of another route now?
If we fancy one a month then a ride for March would be great. Might be room for another one in December too, for those who don't fancy the trip to Cannock.
Why not both? :LOL:
I'm up for that if you are Dave? More North Wales adventures?

The new Area Event Coordinator Forum is up is up and running.

The NWA has been split into 2 areas, the North West Area (Cheshire/Lancs and Cumbria) and the North Wales Area. The North West area will be run by myself (Mark) and drystonepaul (Paul). The North Wales area will be run by MrKawasaki (Neil/Mr.K/Capt.K/NACer) and Sidewinder (Dave).

If anyone has any ideas regarding rides, events, etc please post here or get in contact with your area coordinators.

Look forward to seeing the NWA flourish in the next 12 months :D

sinnett177":31ak35or said:
Look forward to seeing the NWA flourish in the next 12 months :D

Absolutely. I'd like to second that.
It will be great to see lots more people out and about in the future with the NWAs. If the Llandegla meet was anything to go, by then we've already got a great bunch of friendly and funny people to spend a grand day out with.
Get in touch everyone. :D

Not sure yet ,open to suggestions ?perhaps Mr K would give us his opinion as to the suitability of the Marin trail for retrobikes?.
Also had a thought of a possibility of a Liftshare list for people with no/sick transport could get a lift of people on the same area or on route to a ride?

Sidewinder":5bt1dvsc said:
Not sure yet ,open to suggestions ?perhaps Mr K would give us his opinion as to the suitability of the Marin trail for retrobikes?.
Also had a thought of a possibility of a Liftshare list for people with no/sick transport could get a lift of people on the same area or on route to a ride?
Awesome idea Dave.

Dave - yep, Marin Trail is a killer old school XC trail. No doubt home to a Peaks-style ride in 2010. Also close is Penmacho, so we might make it an optional 2-day (for people who want to experience proper riding on real rock - not duckboard :roll:) weekender for those who want to make the most or are travelling from afar.

Neil
NAC and North Wales Event Coordinator

Okay, let's make it a small NW and NW Xmas do then - suggest Saturday December 12th for starters. Mark - if you want to fly by S Manchester, we can go across in my MPV to save fuel/time and have a good natter...

NB. It will need to be an early start due to fading light.

Mr K

Back