The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

Martins plans some road rides where testing one out soon Clive have you contacted him about rides up your way??

kingbling":y2e9xgdr said:
I have but due to imminent wedding been rather busy 3 days to go :shock:

Your own?!
Congratulations and good luck if so!

We're half-planning a weekend away on the first weekend in October (1st/2nd), not official RB, just a casual affair. Most likely Lakes; pick a campsite, ride on Saturday, few beers Saturday evening, lazy Sunday...

In the past we've always camped at Coniston Hall because it's right on the Lake, perfect start point for riding (Bluebird cafe is five minutes away) and most importantly it's walking distance from an amazing brewery pub with some of the best food and ale anywhere!

Re:

:LOL:
Hope you didn't miss the start playing on RB!

Must be into the speeches about now; hope you remembered to bribe/blackmail/threaten your Best Man as necessary to maintain family harmony...

Have fun!

kingbling":2r4gfigs said:
Any news of Rides

Think I'm going to go ahead and "organise" this weekend in the Lakes I keep talking about (see above), first weekend in October. Just as soon as my working day stops being 0400 - 2100! :cry:

I'll call Coniston Hall to check on the camping side, but if anyone has any comments or suggestions (other campsites or routes they'd recommend/like to try) please fire away!

A friend of mine has a B&B / campsite in Shap and there are a few nice rides over that area
He has a Bar and can also do evening meals

Latest posts

Back