The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

Sorry i cant make it I'm with my daughter all day ,see you soon Paul,
Lee.

Sorry Drystonekid , i'm working saturday and doing macc half marathon on sunday morning ! Another time fella. Have a good ride , weathers looking ok for sunday :D

drystonepaul":2y61utdg said:
kaya":2y61utdg said:
Ps the arrows in the pic give a clue as to which way the route should be done :LOL:

I drew the arrows onto the page shortly after I got the book. It does match the route description though.
Although the route does work both ways, the descents are better going anti-clockwise.

I may switch the ride to Sunday instead by the way. I'm keen to do it this weekend, so let me know if there is anyone who wants to join me on either day.

Did you get round to riding this one Paul ?

:cry: I just miss my retro buddies ,it gets lonley up here int damp
and im sure were due a ride somewere :D

mrlee":18clm83q said:
:cry: I just miss my retro buddies ,it gets lonley up here int damp
and im sure were due a ride somewere :D

You Know your always welcome to defect to the Yorkshire side :LOL: and it don't rain half as much over here :LOL:

See ya soon mate :D

hey there fellers, just on my way to Bristol for a stag do, Paul did mention he was wanting to get a ride going soon.

HarryCrumb":3c6u6e83 said:
hey there fellers, just on my way to Bristol for a stag do, Paul did mention he was wanting to get a ride going soon.

Yes it has been a bit quiet around here recently. I've been busy with other stuff and to be honest I've not been on the forum as much as usual.

I'm keen to get some rides planned for November and December.
So firstly I'd like to propose a ride in the Macclesfield / Buxton / Hayfield area in mid November.

I'll put up a thread soon.

Other suggestions always welcome of course.

Back