The Lynskey Litespeed Group. Review and post a pic of yours.

grandbec":2cj2g1n4 said:
Tanasi

Lookout

Very nice! Your Fournales are slightly different than mine, is the top mount linked to the stem? I also like how you've removed the bonded v-brake boss mounts on one of them.

bwhsh8r":m3k4blki said:
Very nice! Your Fournales are slightly different than mine, is the top mount linked to the stem? I also like how you've removed the bonded v-brake boss mounts on one of them.

It's integrated stem built by Fournalès.

For the bonded V-brake boss, it's a special order. It's lighter and more beautiful.

grandbec":p32emz61 said:
For the bonded V-brake boss, it's a special order. It's lighter and more beautiful.

Very nice!! I've been trying to figure out about the different versions but can't really find too much info on the forks. I've noticed there are a few small revisions floating around + a couple major changes as well. The stem set up is really neat, and I also like how you matched the forks to the frame so they didn't need any spacers. Really beautiful bikes!! I'll bet they ride like a dream.

bwhsh8r":2kpqwxql said:
I'll bet they ride like a dream.

Sure ! It's my favorite fork to ride in mountains (Alps).

I've been trying to figure out about the different versions but can't really find too much info on the forks. I've noticed there are a few small revisions floating around + a couple major changes as well. The stem set up is really neat, and I also like how you matched the forks to the frame so they didn't need any spacers.

Few forks were sold with the integrated stem and Fournalès have no more stem. For this mount, the steerer and shock top mount are differents.
For the Tanasi, CK headset + frame = 137 mm, so no spacer.
For the Lookout, I must add a 5 mm spacer to reach 137 mm.
This stem avoids having the heightened handlebar.

grandbec":1xahtra5 said:
Sure ! It's my favorite fork to ride in mountains (Alps).
Few forks were sold with the integrated stem and Fournalès have no more stem. For this mount, the steerer and shock top mount are differents.
For the Tanasi, CK headset + frame = 137 mm, so no spacer.
For the Lookout, I must add a 5 mm spacer to reach 137 mm.
This stem avoids having the heightened handlebar.

Very nice, thanks for all the info and close up pictures. The stems are awesome!

Re: The Lynskey Litespeed Group. Review and post a pic of yo

Hi,

Another one, mine is working its way to be a clone of Shaun's, albeit unintentionally!

I'll stick some more details photos up if interested.

Cheers

Matt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 800
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 800
Re: The Lynskey Litespeed Group. Review and post a pic of yo

whether collectible or not, I don't know, and I care little ;)
certainly are very pleased to know that within a couple of weeks or so I will have under the ass a Ocoee '94 :D :mrgreen:

I think its time to show some more love to the Litespeed....heres my work in progress..
ls2.jpg

ls8.jpg

Latest posts

Back