The last time I saw her was in 1989.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being such a load of morons.

She is 50 years old.

Harsh lighting.

Looks perfectly healthy, and some of the remarks about drugs are risible.

Really, get over yourselves.

Stone age attitudes.

Re:

Merely an observation commensurate with the pop music lifestyle....

But if the cap fits...... Call me Captain

Attachments

• Captain_Caveman.jpg
    Captain_Caveman.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 540
How many 'pop' stars do you know?

Might as well make the same assumptions about the working class, and the royals.

No offence, but my response is based on the fact she looks great and healthy for her age.

highlandsflyer":e1bw6l1f said:

She is 50 years old.

Harsh lighting.

Stone age attitudes.

I'm not being harsh just honest and if you have worked out my age yet you will find i'm not that far behind her age as even my mrs says i look younger and i'm around 8 months younger than she is but seen as no one on here has actually seen her in person then the picture is all we have to go off so the truth of the matter is any ones guess ..

Re:

I'm not being funny HF, but you really think she looks 50? Her skin does indeed look healthy, but if I didn't now know otherwise, I'd have said for a 60 year old, maybe.

Harsh lighting surely can't age someone that much can it?

Happy Bank Holiday btw ;)

Mike

So on the basis of this one photo some people on here feel able to pass comment on how much someone has aged and make "educated" guesses as to the reason based on their chosen career. It must be nice for you to have retained your youthful good looks, you're very lucky (if that sort of thing matters to you) but Highlandsflyer is right, get over yourselves.

Oh, and one more thing, could the beautiful people upload a similarly posed close up photo each, taken in the last week so we can all see how fortunate you are for ourselves. We can then agree with you and your wives/husbands/partners etc. or not as the case may be. I suppose really we would need a photo from 1989 as well to see how you've changed but we won't worry about details like lifestyle, working environment, diet, medical conditions or genetic factors as we don't know what those are in Wendy James's case and it's personal stuff anyway. I suppose I should stipulate you must be 50-52 to make it reasonably fair although if you're 60 and still looking youthful then feel free to join in.

This isn't an excuse for tit-for-tat proxy retaliations on Wendy's behalf just a request for evidence.

Mark.

Re: Re:

M-Power":m5wmq4uh said:
I sold quite a few bikes to celebs in the early 90s, including Seal. He came in with his manager all dressed in black leather no less. I'm hardly a midget but he's one BIG F off dude in person and filled out his nether regions like an elephant :LOL: Anyhow I proceeded to set up a White mountain.

Should have sold him a Fisher with a Polar cycle computer.

Re: Re:

M-Power":2f2sqytm said:
I sold quite a few bikes to celebs in the early 90s, including Seal. He came in with his manager all dressed in black leather no less. I'm hardly a midget but he's one BIG F off dude in person and filled out his nether regions like an elephant :LOL: Anyhow I proceeded to set up a White mountainbike in his size for a test ride but in my haste I didn't tighten the seat clamp enough and as he rolled off the step out the shop door, the seat collapsed causing him considerable agony to his privates :oops:

Thought I'd lost the sale but after a few minutes to compose himself he and his manager both bought bikes. Boy George and Jimmy Somerville got stories on them too....for another thread maybe :LOL:

Happy days indeed.

That's given me such a laugh this morning, cheers mate :LOL: :LOL:

highlandsflyer":18ovtz3a said:

She is 50 years old.

Harsh lighting.

Stone age attitudes.

0114-subasset-tommy-1.jpg

:LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back