The last time I saw her was in 1989.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Other than Wendy, there are a couple of memorable others I have been in similar proximity to at about that time. Both in casual circumstances just doing normal things. Carol Decker and Jenny Agutter.

'Celebrities' were far less media savvy or papped back then. Shared a bus ride chatting to Ken livingstone as well (no.13) routemaster. Glorious simple days.

Re:

I was 7 in 1989 so I fancied pirate Lego.

Did you get it? My friend, now 37, is still bitter about the fact she never got a Barbie Malibu Mansion, whatever that is.

Re: Re:

xerxes":33iogcex said:
I was 7 in 1989 so I fancied pirate Lego.

Did you get it? My friend, now 37, is still bitter about the fact she never got a Barbie Malibu Mansion, whatever that is.

It's an alco-pop cocktail.

kermitgreenkona88":2rdpe6l8 said:
The History Man":2rdpe6l8 said:
Age is a cruel mistress but what happened here?

Recreational chemical age enhancement probably :(

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Goodness me, she's the one person who's aged faster than me! :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

She was something to behold. I was at Uni doing a Post Grad in 89 and remember a few women trying to emulate her style. Only one carried it off and she got a 1st. Went for the college spoilt rich kid with the MG Cabrio of course :cry:

I sold quite a few bikes to celebs in the early 90s, including Seal. He came in with his manager all dressed in black leather no less. I'm hardly a midget but he's one BIG F off dude in person and filled out his nether regions like an elephant :LOL: Anyhow I proceeded to set up a White mountainbike in his size for a test ride but in my haste I didn't tighten the seat clamp enough and as he rolled off the step out the shop door, the seat collapsed causing him considerable agony to his privates :oops:

Thought I'd lost the sale but after a few minutes to compose himself he and his manager both bought bikes. Boy George and Jimmy Somerville got stories on them too....for another thread maybe :LOL:

Happy days indeed.

I was welding seat frames for a coach builder back in 89 at the grand age of 23 and i remember fancying her back then but can't believe she looks that old compared to me so i'm shocked to say the least ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back