The justification game

Arrr. .....hummmm.....( cough cough), i think your mixing up love with a desire for peace and tranquillity.....

Did she buy you a sofa bed for it and a single ring hob?.....hummmmm?

Ah ' s p a c e .... the final frontier'

My experience is that it goes....fast

My aim is a workshop where I don't have to move everything else to find a specific thing....

A bigger workshop is like a bigger lounge low table.

It loads up fast with empties, magazines and before you know it you can't put your feet anywhere.

Yes dear, really did need to bring the folder back from my mums house. No dear, I'm not sure what im going to do with it but much like you stepper/exercise something something, I'm going to hang stuff of it, perhaps this old set of lx v brakes and this equally as old stx rc rear mech, wonder if i can find a 32 hole 20" rim to build a disc equiped wheel for it, perhaps a front rack and a Dum de dum never mind.

.......Electric bikes (or conversion of existing bikes) is another good excuse for them staying close to or inside the house as they need charging. Said bikes do not actually need to be electric, of course.

😂

My mountain bike friends have said something similar. One of them suggested that one day the missus will casually reel off the exact specs of one of my bikes making it abundantly clear she knows exactly what I've been buying 🤣

A terrifying thought!

Back