Sold URGENT Cannondale Scalpel 3000 with XTR / Carbon Lefty / Fox Float / Magic

samc

Retro Guru
DSCF6742.JPG

THE SALE IS NOT URGENT, THE BIKE IS! AAARGHHHHH LOOK HOW URGENT IT IS OMG OMG OMG OMG

Do you want to SOAR like an EAGLE? Do you have tiny wind-resistant eyes TOO?! Well, for a miniscule let's say £700 posted, you can have this absurdly over-specced retro cult icon and be worshipped in the STREETS like some sort of egyptian GOD KING slash QUEEN!

The bike I had BEFORE this beauty was a Jekyll, then before that I had a Mt Vision, nothing, nothing compares to this BEAUT - I used to crash on every corner of every woodland path, on every kerb of every road until I bought this from a TRAVELLING WIZARD and all my DREAMS came true and I was able to SOAR, SURGEON-LIKE through the hills and fields of the shires, trailing adoring hobbits behind me and carrying their various trinkets to the fires of MOUNT DOOM. But now that I have finished saving middle earth, it is for sale and I shall diminish into the west etc.

*if you buy this bike, you will become more strong
*you can also buy this bike off of The Ebay (there's more photos there) for substantially more money, and I will wait much longer before posting it, and I will fart into the handlebar before posting, I don't know why I said that it just came out in a self-saboutaging pip, I think I need more counselling: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275877706227
*includes original XTR chainrings and XTR shifter and even the crap ELO module I ripped out of the lefty, frankly that ELO module was Cannondale's lowest point even if you count the recent soulless zombie bikes they're churning out of a sweatshop somewhere, but the rest of the bike is made of the pure magics and is the iconic culmination of everything good about late 90s mountain bike design
*for an additional £8 I will include a photo of a dog
*weighs less than 25lbs, which for a full suspension bike with chunky tyres is a bit absurd if you ask me
*no dents I SAID NO DENTS
*size-wise would suit a moderate jungle cat or anything with a torso length in the region of heavy-goat-to-dwarf-pony
*made of magic runes
*contains eagle beaks
*only selling as too many people crowd around me crying and tossing off their clothes while I try and ride it, it's getting ridiculous
*no more words just throw your money at me now many thanks, why have you even read this far? That's right, because URGENT CANNONDALE, and it can be yourrrrrrrsssssss
*dies*

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I hate when people use a pre written advert to try and sell their stuff.

sorry, can't buy your souring Cannondale, but really wanted to comment on a well written advert. I tip my hat at you.

Is the £8 photo of a specific dog?

Yes, a Toy Poodle. He is a very good boy. If you buy the photo without the bike I will do a deal but you need to cover postage. £464 posted. That covers Parcelforce and 48 hour guaranteed delivery and a brief hug from the delivery driver. I look forward to doing business.

If it was a collie or a Spaniel I'd have bitten you're hand off. Not a big fan of Poodles sadly

THIS BIKE IS SELF CLEANING AND PRODUCES KENDAL MINTCAKE AND ORGASMS AS YOU RIDE IT

careful, now

If it was a collie or a Spaniel I'd have bitten you're hand off. Not a big fan of Poodles sadly
if it was a rottweiler it woulld have bitten your hand off.

Sadly I have Gandalfian proportions matched with Gimliesque skills.

Latest posts

Back