The HiFi chat, build and modification thread!

I'd rather have the 1210 over a lot of other things and they can be had for very little if you shop around. I once picked up 2x1200 for £120 at a cashconverters as they thought they were cheapies due to being silver :facepalm:

Re:

At that price, OK. I looked on Ebay and used SL-1200s were going for £400.00 and up. Whereas you can buy a shiny new Rega Planar 1 for under £250.00 and you could pick up a used Rega Planar 3 for less than that.

Re:

would anyone be interested in this if it was for sale, it's just sitting here doing nowt!

as THM said, would made a perfect shed radio! :cool:

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 363
Due to a father inlaw passing away I am now in position of 3 brand new in boxes BSR turntables (70's I think ) , 2 are free standing and one is the type that would have fitted in a radiogram of that era , rather than skipping them I'm trying to get a few quid for them for the mother in law (there's also a pair of eagle speakers btw), anyone interested let me know .
Matthew

Re: Re:

velofrog":1ftxhyd3 said:
would anyone be interested in this if it was for sale, it's just sitting here doing nowt!

as THM said, would made a perfect shed radio! :cool:
Velofrog how much is this item :xmas-big-grin:

Matthews":wba9snfq said:
Due to a father inlaw passing away I am now in position of 3 brand new in boxes BSR turntables (70's I think ) , 2 are free standing and one is the type that would have fitted in a radiogram of that era , rather than skipping them I'm trying to get a few quid for them for the mother in law (there's also a pair of eagle speakers btw), anyone interested let me know .
Matthew

Sorry to hear about his passing.

Not sure how much they are worth but would be interested pending info.

Back