The coolest bike related pressies!!

My Girl is a happy bunny, Not retro but she now has her pink bike :D

DSC_0437.jpg

The wife and daughter got me a coyote workstand, so no more scurrying about on the floor and trying to set gears up whilst holding the bike :cool:

I got the 14" Orange Clockwork frame and fork from theboy as a Xmas present. Very pleased with it - in fact it is lying in pride of place on the sofa downstairs as I type!
Also got some very warm sealskin gloves. Did a few miles riding on Xmas day and hoping to get out for several hours on Monday.

only a couple of bike prezzies this year the missus got me some shimnao m086 shoes and a book called "a dog in a hat" (i a asked for the book) my brother got me a book about being a roadie :LOL: :LOL: and my boss gave me £100 gift voucher for the bike shop i work in and said here's your christmas bonus/pressie so sort of call but would have prefered cold hard cash :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

got a dmr chainstay velcro thing + pedal pimping stuff for my V12s :D :D :D best of all a magnetic bowl should prevent much "where the f**k did that bolt go" stress :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Had this one for a long time and got the decals just in time to get it done for my daughter for Christmas. 14.5" GT Zaskar LE in purple ano....plan to add some more white parts and maybe even cables. A pic with the daughters and the Mrs. aqua ano too.

Decals don't ask just see Gil...thanks Gil!!!

Attachments

• DSC00284.JPG
    DSC00284.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 854
  • DSC00281.JPG
    DSC00281.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 854
  • DSC00278.JPG
    DSC00278.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 854
a topeak multi-tool with everything and some park tyre levers (these are shit hot)

Back