The coolest bike related pressies!!

Very nice Pearl Izumi winter gloves, well ... gave them to the mrs to wrap and hand to me xmas day. Proper cable cutters, pair of michelin dry tyres, chain whip, very nice Kona Beer T-shirt :cool:

i got a stupidly large chuppa thats gunna take forever to consume...my wifes way of making me exercise methinks :D

My kids got custom-built bikes.

But apart from the SRAM Quarz rear mechs, they're not retro so therefore OT.

This was a dinky little outdoors pack with a small pair of binoculars, a quality compass,an LED torch and a cool tool - 'you can use it when you're out with those guys off the forum...'

She's loverly.... :LOL:

I bought it but my missus gave me a Klein Attitude,I didn't even know it was a pressie,I got it half built on christmas eve!

dbmtb":1hf214a8 said:
My kids got custom-built bikes....

Got a cheap (£5) second hand 20" bike off Ebay for my son for Xmas, tidy frame and generally clean and hardly used. Singlespeeded it, put stabilisers on (he is disabled), fitted new brake cables and Avid SD5 V-brakes with Koolstops! Looks the nuts! Will post piccy later.

Some Shimano winter boots :D
came from Santa via his Northern Ireland despatch office.

Winter boots are a great gift,I HAD to buy some earlier this month as I couldn't face cold feet anymore,tight race style shoes and sealskins don't work very well,anyway my boots have been great even on the Dalby ride :D

Back