Thank you

:idea:

Attachments

• 7670CB91-8B39-4712-9BCD-FE7173E48437.jpeg
    7670CB91-8B39-4712-9BCD-FE7173E48437.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 454
Re:

This site needs its characters. No FB thread lasts more than three posts before hostility starts. Folks enjoy trying to wind each other up online. Its part off modern life.

Re: Re:

M-Power":a4jo9a0k said:
. Folks enjoy trying to wind each other up online. Its part off modern life.

Well it’s certainly NOT part of my modern life you imbecilic retarded good for nothing uncultured know it all

:LOL:

One love x

Mmmmm

Attachments

• 04F2802A-A03A-4FA1-8E28-2F47E3CB5D22.jpeg
    04F2802A-A03A-4FA1-8E28-2F47E3CB5D22.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 437
Re: Re:

Retro Spud":2l2ld9ri said:
M-Power":2l2ld9ri said:
. Folks enjoy trying to wind each other up online. Its part off modern life.

Well it’s certainly NOT part of my modern life you imbecilic retarded good for nothing uncultured know it all

:LOL:

One love x

Like water off a ducks back :LOL:

Since we have kinda avoided certain subjects on here the place has calmed down a lot. We all love retro bicycles. Plenty of strong personalities on here. I have learned to bite my lip at times and scroll on by. Not worth the energy locking horns with the occasional confro type.

Re: Thanks all.

legrandefromage":38r2i4wc said:
:facepalm:

I've ridden a bicycle, its the best medicine

so

Thank you for the kind words, I dont deserve them

But,

Those and the interesting PM's have persuaded me to hang on for now.

Just be aware:

if anyone uses my post count against me, they'll get both barrels, its a meaningless number. Its cheap, lazy and cowardly if you do.

if anyone uses the banners by my username against me, they'll get both barrels, those banners show that I have contributed to the site in some way that someone else decided was worth 'rewarding' with a banner. Again, cheap, lazy and cowardly if you do.

if anyone mentions 'cheese' or 'smelly', you are again cheap, lazy and cowardly, but also true.

What about your ' Is it a Zaskar ' post count too :?: ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Back