Terry Wogan has left the building

dyna-ti":26q3tef7 said:
Adruzzz- Who the fk are you again ??
Oh yeah, that guy who has a 1/3 of his posts in word association.

The best advice I can give you is to seek some help, you're clearly in desperate need.

Re:

What would Tel say eh? :LOL:

hqdefault.jpg

Re:

I think it's quite sad that people have to result to insulting one another on this forum.

If you want abuse, go along the corridor, third door on the left! Or fourth for an argument. In the Monty Python public services building.
Ministry of Funny Walks is right up the far end, on the right.

There, that's better isn't it?

Thoughts are with his family, R.I.P. Terry.

Mike

Re: Re:

dyna-ti":yu7p157h said:
Adruzzz":yu7p157h said:
dyna-ti":yu7p157h said:
Bite ?

Sorry, thats not a bait im willing to take ;)

Well why make the comment at all? :roll:

He did children in need but took a fee ALWAYS. Only presenter to do so ever is Terry bloody wogan.
:

Well ... he didn't really 'do' children, like that other tv presenter pedophile - the creep (what was his name), did he ... ?

k-rod":2vqb0d23 said:
Well ... he didn't really 'do' children, like that other tv presenter pedophile - the creep (what was his name), did he ... ?

Not needed to be honest.

Mike Muz 67":3f392x1v said:
I think it's quite sad that people have to result to insulting one another on this forum.

If you want abuse, go along the corridor, third door on the left! Or fourth for an argument. In the Monty Python public services building.
Ministry of Funny Walks is right up the far end, on the right.

There, that's better isn't it?

Thoughts are with his family, R.I.P. Terry.

Mike

Well said Mike, I shouldn't have replied to him, I should have done what i've now done, added him to my ignore list, much more pleasant ;)

Maybe a Mod can clean this mess up a bit, as i'm sure many that would have replied, haven't...

Back