Temple Newsam Ride Saturday 14th of November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cry: Sorry chaps I cant make it as the wifes on a do which I only found out about at the wkd im not a happy bunny.

DICKO10":2qrcefuc said:
:cry: Sorry chaps I cant make it as the wifes on a do which I only found out about at the wkd im not a happy bunny.

Just to rub salt in a bit more I'll be in the Westy :cool:

DICKO10":2h6isbqs said:

ah man that sucks, is anyone collecting the amp or dya wait till next ride? i'll have your chip butty as well then if your not coming :D

if anyone wants to buy my proflex frame as well, ill bring it...........just got another bloody pace :facepalm:

longun":19bpslsh said:
DICKO10":19bpslsh said:

ah man that sucks, is anyone collecting the amp or dya wait till next ride? i'll have your chip butty as well then if your not coming :D

if anyone wants to buy my proflex frame as well, ill bring it...........just got another bloody pace :facepalm:
Boo just been chatting with harrycrump about the AMP tonight as I had some money to give him for you but my wheel bearing has just collapse on me car so fucked off if I can borrow some money I will let you know before Saturday oh can I have dibs on the deore crank arms to as they will be going on the amp cheers.

DICKO10":10z9qay5 said:
longun":10z9qay5 said:
DICKO10":10z9qay5 said:

Boo just been chatting with harrycrump about the AMP tonight as I had some money to give him for you but my wheel bearing has just collapse on me car so **** off if I can borrow some money I will let you know before Saturday oh can I have dibs on the deore crank arms to as they will be going on the amp cheers.

the hollowtech ones?, ill throw them in for nowt then dude. bloody cars eh, spent a day sorting the xr2 handbrake the other day......found a rust patch on the sill..........you know the rest :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back