Temple newsam featuring bygone bykes 3/5/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will i be alright on my splashback shod zaskar (if i can find some new front brake pads as i currently have horrible shimano rim eaters fitted)

Re:

it will be jurst fiiine! :) there it little harsh braking, you may even get away with putting your right shoe on the back tyre.

Spudly":12vr7h3i said:
Will i be alright on my splashback shod zaskar (if i can find some new front brake pads as i currently have horrible shimano rim eaters fitted)
I am using the salsa fargo tomoz haven't you got a salsa :D

Re:

I has found some aztecs I took off my daily lava dome due to squealing issues, ill have to fit those as they might squeal, but they wont destroy my rim lol

And no im sorry ken, no salsa here haha!

Re: Re:

Spudly":1nlg1od2 said:
I has found some aztecs I took off my daily lava dome due to squealing issues, ill have to fit those as they might squeal, but they wont destroy my rim lol

And no im sorry ken, no salsa here haha!
wona buy half a mukluk :facepalm:

Half a whatnow lol

Pad swapped over and they 'seem' fine, also noticed i was missing an air cap from the top of one side on my mags, and managed to find it in the tenfoot in front of my van, its only been there for a week and a half!

Bike is ready, gear is all set, im done and dusted, just need the morning now :cool:

Feck is this tomorrow, arse. Not going to get there, was thinking it's in a few weeks. May already.

Get me some good pictures of the bikes and you can take your own along to show off too.
Old Ned popped up the official advert I see
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=293609

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back