Tech section

dyna-ti":2yurwq77 said:
I just think someone wants to know how to fix his disc brakes up Wink

Casting aspersions on my technical prowess :shock: im shocked,i'd even go so far as to say ,hurt
deeply :cry:

I didn't mean it like that :oops: , you mentioned the disc brake part .... and I did add a smilie.

I will say you know far more then me fixing them up, I aint got a clue. (just don't tell any one
shh.gif
)

Ive got the first question too

How the Hell do you get the bearings into an LX spd after taking it to bits and cleaning it,the race they sit on is a good inch inside the body :?

:shock: I opened a can of worms

Answer to the first question,

Do not take to bits you foolish person, put in the metal recycling bin and buy a new set.

This I suspect is the Shimano answer, if people maintain their products, whose going to buy their new stuff :LOL:

Shimano probably have a machine for putting the bearings in which costs more than several members combined collection of kit :roll:

I'll get it sorted,its just going to be damn fiddly :LOL: :LOL:

I had similar probs a while back when i decided that i was going to service a freewheel
:shock:
A massive amount of tiny bearings to fit,it took me three days to get it back together and i swore id never attempt those buggers ever again :LOL:

Latest posts

Back