Tange Switchblade going price - anyone know?

You do know what has been going on in the last 4 years when it comes to economy inflation and prices for consumption goods yeah?
But you aren't really adding anything apart from your own little rant how you hate Switchblades.
That you know about hundred better forks but you won't tell which they are. (are you 12?)
I get it, message received. You can move on now.

You do know what has been going on in the last 4 years when it comes to economy inflation and prices for consumption goods yeah?
But you aren't really adding anything apart from your own little rant how you hate Switchblades.
That you know about hundred better forks but you won't tell which they are. (are you 12?)
I get it, message received. You can move on now.
You know current inflation is due to broken supply chains during covid, right? Therefore it has nothing to do w/ current vintage bike parts prices. Those are about hype, vanity and dumbness. You could buy that Tange for 50 bucks max 4 yrs ago. That´s a 5x price increase.

I don´t hate Tange forks or any other bike part. Switchblades were never an icon. It wants to be a Bontrager. A north of 250 dollars price makes zero sense even in the twisted logic of the vintage market. It won´t hold value like a type 2, BOI or increase value like the true iconic stuff from the 80s.

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back