SWAP: Campagnolo Khamsin Disc Wheel, for Wheel set.

Re: Re:

Campagmatic":cke1op7w said:
I don't think I follow, I know I can put 6 speed on this axle, maybe even 7, but the axle is still 120 and my frame is 126mm and I don't want to nip it together.

you cannot fit a 7speed freewheel without more space (Over Locknut Distance)

Campagmatic":1nnjo7lg said:
A 7 is what I would need if I were to use it. I'll move it on.

any clincher tyre spoked wheel is going to be a better everyday option than a tub disc IMO

my original plan was for disc/trispoke and tubs.... a 7 speed freewheel is fitted.

Attachments

• 138.jpg
    138.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 708
Re:

I know, it probably wouldn't have been the best idea for city streets and speed bumps, especially with how I throw a bike around. It would have looked cool though :|

Campagmatic":3hbozbqv said:
I know, it probably wouldn't have been the best idea for city streets and speed bumps, especially with how I throw a bike around. It would have looked cool though :|

they do dent easily (thin fibreglass over foam skins) , yours is in much better nick than mine

That Merckx looks so good. If my Moser was blue and white there's no way I'd resist putting this on it and buying a front one to match.

the matching front wheel was the 4 hole scirocco , and I have never seen one for sale

Attachments

• DSC_0137.jpg
    DSC_0137.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 699
Wow, I've also only ever seen them in photos, I think the 4 hole would be a bit out of my price range if one did ever come up for sale. Personally I think it would look okay matched with a Shamal or Vento on the front but the purists would likely disagree.

Back