Sussex Mini Meet - The Aftermath...

tintin40":2al61s2m said:
So spent all Monday evening cleaning the bike :) Spotless now.

I'd hate to see the carpet in your flat now then! :LOL:

Muc-Off'd mine last night, all shiny again, but going to give it some more Brasso again ;) Headset seems a little stiff so need to look at that too.... :? Still, I'm in no rush to take her out.

Pickle":mc95g4cv said:
tintin40":mc95g4cv said:
So spent all Monday evening cleaning the bike :) Spotless now.

I'd hate to see the carpet in your flat now then! :LOL:

That's tonights fun clean the flat :)
I love seeing the bikes covered in mud. And it's so 'feel' good once clean again.
And the paint work has not a mark on it. :D

MadCowKev":fw3q2yt2 said:
However far we rode or not it's a great 'loop'. Can't wait to ride it in the dry.

Anyway up for the weekend 17th/18th May?

I'm up for another ride there. I'd cope with it wet, but dry would just make my day.

I'd love to ride that singletrack without spinning and feeling like your about to wash out at any moment :shock:

I had to control myself this morning. I washed and lubed up my bike at the workshop, the clouds and gloom cleared. The temptation that the singletrack is only 3 miles away (with a cafe stop) nearly got the better of me. I locked my bike away and started ripping an engine apart before I was tempted to ride off up the hill and do Sweet FA to earn money.

No worries about the photos...It's what I do ;)

Just had a quick weigh of my bike (with some old fishing scales) the 1990 Fire Mountain with mud came in at 36lb! :oops:

My new ride (94 Kula, courtesy of Masha) is 25lb...I might take advantage of this lovely evening and go for a quick spin :) Don't panic I'm not turning into a weight weenie just yet! :roll: ;)

I wiped them all to save card space for the ride, then ditched the camera to save 250gms in the sadlle bag. :LOL:

Back