Surly Head Count

Velo, really, Every time someone on here mentions Surly, your first post is always to tell us that they aren't retro. We get it, but they can still be discussed as it seems a good amount of members own one :)
If we can only discuss retro then it going to be a very reduced macretro I think. I'm interested in all that the macretro clan is up to whether it retro, modern, CX, bikepacking, even the Kaisers full suss. :)

Jamie

Re:

I know you are entitled to talk about whatever and by the same token so am I. Here's a deal, I'll refrain from mentioning Surly if you do.

Not going to happen is it ............................. :xmas-big-grin:

C'mon lads, let's not get all surly about this issue, or we'll all end up on-one.... :LOL:

Anyhow, until recently Surly's designs have been firmly in the 1980s.

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY I cant stop myself. I will really try and sit on my hands when a Surly thread comes up. No more will I speak on the subject..................

Re:

I hear they're bringing out a new frame just for the Scottish market, they've already got the Karate Monkey, the Troll and the Ogre, this is gonnae be called Crabbit Goat.

Uncalled for, apologies were given stop being so Su........... dam nearly made me type it, cratfty auld goat. :LOL:

Re:

heres a surly;;;;oh get on there just read how to post a pic on one of the other threds :facepalm:
big shout out for dyna ti thanks;

Attachments

• DSCF0015 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0015 (Medium).JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 989
AAhhh! The mini Cornetto, not quite an ice cream truck :)
Remember it well.
Velo, its all in good fun mate :)

Jamie

Back