Superb leather saddle repair kit that actually works!!!!!!!!

foxb13":klfos5sy said:
Just wow! And thanks for the links to the repair kit and your YouTube video.

My pleasure....

Re:

Thats unbelievable the turnaround on those saddles!!

I've never heard of the leather repair company before, until you posted this, and then I heard an advert for them on kc fm yesterday lol!

Would you be interested in a sideline of doing saddles for others at all :LOL:

Re: Re:

Spudly":1ydj8p2v said:
Thats unbelievable the turnaround on those saddles!!

I've never heard of the leather repair company before, until you posted this, and then I heard an advert for them on kc fm yesterday lol!

Would you be interested in a sideline of doing saddles for others at all :LOL:

Lol :LOL: ...always happy to help, but really it is as easy as I make it out to be in the video...

I have the new edition of the flite. I have post in users bicycles. 200km and this happened. I will use the Brooks grease.

I don´t recomend this flite copy, reedition or what ever it is. It is not as good as the 90s and it is pricey with this quality.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,003
Re: Re:

Peachy!":2l8tx0c2 said:
Lol :LOL: ...always happy to help, but really it is as easy as I make it out to be in the video...

That's interesting, I'm not sure i have the right gentle touch to be able to do it myself (kind of ham fisted at times lol)
Would it be possible to do a grey saddle like a specialized prolong, as I've got one that would definitely benefit from being tidied up :)

Sooooo...

Load your basket up, go to basket, add postage, and get called away by the wife...

Come back an hour later and they've sent me an e-mail for a 10% discount.

Tidy.

My_Teenage_Self":26nnlipj said:
Sooooo...

Load your basket up, go to basket, add postage, and get called away by the wife...

Come back an hour later and they've sent me an e-mail for a 10% discount.

Tidy.

Excellent.... ;)

Latest posts

Back