Stumpjumper Team 1991

Fixed the images (sorta) for you.

Was thinking of getting my stumpy sprayed up in team red at one point. Sadly I was distracted by carbon fibre and full suspension.

Thanks John :)

I should explain that the first image 'The Mineries...' is taken in the very on ground that is in the very heart of Mendip mounatin biking, to such an extent that when a ne w build up (or even just a tyre :!:) we would speak of a 'mineries debut' for said component or bike. The Mineries being a fairly wild area formerly occupied by the lead mining industry.

That other pic in the Alps was / is one of the finest rides I've ever done. there was singletrack all the way into Switzeralnd :!: the RC35s were a on super soft setting with the heat. Later on my return to the U.K. very inspired I got my one & only F.S. bike (a DeKerf) but hard use in the Mineries over a few winters saw it retired...
maybe to reappear in the projects section next :?:

"your much sought after S-works Ultimate / Epic"
the ti lugged 1 in a normal size still aludes me. a 21in (advertised as 19in, but it so wasnt!) sold on ebay.de fairly recently.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back