Stumpjumper 1991 Comp frame 18" and Tange fork NOS

Hi again,
I have been thinking of taking on a project and the stumpjumper looks so amazing!
Are there any defects in the frame that would be of concern?
Being this a relatively fresh idea of restoring a bike, do you have other components for this bike?
And lastly,would you be willing to post to Christchurch, Dorset? I'd obviously be happy to cover expenses.
Cheers
Chris

chrisbigx":2b9kiwln said:
Hi again,
I have been thinking of taking on a project and the stumpjumper looks so amazing!
Are there any defects in the frame that would be of concern?
Being this a relatively fresh idea of restoring a bike, do you have other components for this bike?
And lastly,would you be willing to post to Christchurch, Dorset? I'd obviously be happy to cover expenses.
Cheers
Chris

Hi :)

Yeah it’s a cool frame. It is in good shape, straight and no dents, apart from cosmetics as you can see from the pics. Unfortunately I don’t have a fork for it. I have a very nice Campagnolo Alfa wheelset posted here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=394378

I should have an headset and I have a cranckset that someone committed to buy the other day, but I still have to hear from him.

For shipping I’ll send you a pm, I need to see if I can make it

chrisbigx":1kttvu75 said:
Hi, not sure if my pm is working this end? Have you had time to consider postage? Chris

Sorry I haven't received your pm. weird.

Sorry I managed to sell this in London.

Back