Street Robbery (Warning pics are horrific)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

thats not the same an this is hardly something to joke about

i stand by my posts and i am not alone

it has worked in other parts of the world
an it would work here

no i dont read the daily mail if you cant add to the debate attack the man nice one

as felix dennis says
"there will always be ney sayers"

i agree and let those who say ney say ney

i always try to do what is right not follow the people who are clearly wrong but dont take my word for it

"If an addict were able to access drugs via the NHS or some similar organisation, then they would not have to go out and buy illegal drugs.

"Drugs should be controlled. They should not, of course, be freely available.

– Durham Chief Constable Mike Barton"

" A Brighton MP and the city's top policeman have called for personal drug use to be decriminalised as part of a radical rethink on the war on drugs.

Chief Superintendent Graham Bartlett said that a different approach should be looked at to tackle Brighton and Hove’s position as the UK’s drugs death capital.

Brighton Pavilion MP Caroline Lucas said the “war on drugs has failed”.

The pair have called for a fresh debate to curb the number of drug addicts and the best way to treat them including making personal drug possession legal. However Ch Supt Bartlett stressed that the manufacture and supply of drugs should remain a crime.

Last year the city was named as Britain’s drugs death capital for the second year in a row with an average of almost one person a week dying as a result of drugs.

Dr Lucas, who is meeting doctors and NHS workers in Brighton to discuss drugs treatment tonight, said she wants to start a debate on the issue.

She said: “One of my top priorities as a local MP is to tackle Brighton and Hove’s very sad reputation as the drugs death capital of the UK.

“In order to do that, we need to recognise the reality that the so-called “war on drugs” has failed – and start dealing with drugs differently.

“I don’t think it will be easy. A new approach, based on treating drug addiction as a health issue not a criminal one, will represent a significant shift in thinking and any changes should be brought in slowly and carefully.”

Ch Supt Bartlett said: “My officers will continue to enforce the law as it stands. However, my personal view is that whilst production, supply and trafficking are and should remain crimes, the use of drugs is not well addressed through punitive measures.

“Providing people with treatment not only resolves their addiction – thereby minimising risk of overdose, drug related health issues, anti social behaviour and dependence on the state, for example – but cuts the cost to the community by reduced offending.”

the current approach fuels the fire every dealer they bust
brings a famine an another dealer steps in an fills the gap

the same with pot every skunk farm they bust
another is setup in fact when they do what they are doing right now an busting as many as they can to create a skunk famine in the northwest its puts the prices up an
makes those who want the cash twice as determined
to fill the gap

with all the cuts in funding if the police are spending all there time and money chasing drugs an addicts crimes to fund drugs they cannot do other duties

there has been lots of raids in the north west
an at the same time there has been flashers
outside schools and a attempt to abduct a child

i havent heard of them being caught yet

an see this guy http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liv ... 00-8027904

these cases are coming to light often im sure the police would like the time to snare more people like that guy

but there too busy with drug crime

Re: Re:

EggyBum6969":2hizryvh said:
...if you cant add to the debate attack the man nice one

Okay.

I'm sure we all agree that drugs are bad (M'Kay?). Obviously.

I do not believe that ANY good would come of giving drugs to drug addicts. For Free. It's enabling and would increase the drain on the tax payer, whilst not solving the problem.

Rehabilitation and eduction is the only real answer. But, (and it's a big but), I'm touting the easy answers, and things are never that simple in real life. If you can fix it, you should be Prime minister.

Right, with that done and settled... You posted a newspaper article about a violent crime. You then assumed it was drug related, and ranted about 'Their' stance on drugs. you then ranted about the 'rich'.

The attack was unfortunate, but you appear to have posted it as an excuse to have a rant about things, and has no real relevance to the Newspaper article.

Weird.

Shocking images
Our thoughts are with the blameless
But who do we blame?

Now that's what I call Haiku.

Re: Re:

My_Teenage_Self":y2hd3n6n said:
Right, with that done and settled... You posted a newspaper article about a violent crime. You then assumed it was drug related, and ranted about 'Their' stance on drugs. you then ranted about the 'rich'.

The attack was unfortunate, but you appear to have posted it as an excuse to have a rant about things, and has no real relevance to the Newspaper article.

Weird.
QFT

Never argue on the Internet with someone whose grasp of pagination, grammar, and logic are all shaky.

yes i have learning issues
and brain damage i am a disabled person
thank you cheers

dismiss the facts by attacking the man

argue?

chimps react humans debate

1 nil types must win get the last word

took you long enough to come up with that

have a nice night dont eat too many sweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back