STEEL FRAMED XC 26 incher HARDTAIL complete bike medium £500

Charlieboy28

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
putting the feelers out for a friend who really really needs a new bike, I have just managed to keep him away from helfrauds he is soo desperate to buy.

Needs to be 18 or medium ish,steel preferred, nicer the tubeset the better. Also needs to have half decent forks ( 100-120 ish) and a spec, stx or xt ideally. 9 speed machines are fine, nearly complete bikes considered too as i have lots of bits around.

It's fine if the bike needs a bit of work but the nicer the condition paintwise the frame is in the better.

other frame materials considered , as would be 650 or 29ers too,

collection in the midlands or willing to post a must.

pics and info here or via pm.

bike

I have an 18" steel voodoo, frame is pre halfords and has been ridden twice, before that it was NOS. X9 and raceface drivetrain, salsa rigid forks, hope wheels, raceface stem and bars, xt disc brakes. I'm after £375collected

Re:

1994 Team issue Marin, Mag 21s on, holding air and plushy right feeling, XTR M900/XT M737 equipped.
Please pm if interested, I'll throw in some pictures. Size is 48 cm c2top if I remeber well, is like a M of today's length standards.
Cheers

Re:

Charlie...

Could do that FRM Ritchey F&F (dual air Sids) for £500... 17inch c-t, rides medium. Dedacciai 18MCDV6

I'm sure you'd have the parts to do it justice for your mate!

Back