SPINERGY REV X FREEHUB REPLACEMENT (m750 shimano)

And I reiterate that the freehub was not worn out as these wheels have had very little use it was JUST NOISYThe seal had perished and some grease got washed out.
At least some people who read this will be sensible and see that it is of use to know how to replace a freehub :roll:

Hi, thanks for answering.
My wheels are Road model (700c clincher).

I know removing the freehub. When buying wheels, disassemble, clean and grease. But now I want to change the freehub and do not know which model I have to buy. I need your help.

thanks

marin man":1g6msu4z said:
There is humour,good natured or otherwise ;) and then there is ignorance :evil:

Well, well, well. What's good for the goose as they say. You insulted my ex in another thread, and passed it off as "British humour" when I called you on it. Now your panties are in a bunch because someone (rightfully) warned people of the documented catastrophic failures of Spinergy wheels in your precious thread.

Suck it up, cupcake................................and that's Canadian humour, by the way.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh dear.. all of you need too stop this fighting..

playful or not, it gets old..

marin man in this case, was just offering his technique for replacing a part on a wheel that's not exactly easy too find spares for, unless you like broken ones. other member (sorry i forget your name) was pointing out spinergy's have a thing for failing.. but that's not always down too the rim, as much as the rider..

and FMJ.. :LOL: canadian humour..

Thanks for the tips scott, if i ever can buy spinergy's that i'd dare ride, this will help immensly ;)

Ignore the colonialist :roll:

You can replace the freehub with any shimano freehub in eight or nine speed but you have to use the cones that come with the donor hub.

I'm about to buy a pairs of Rev-x's with a 9 speed campy cassette. I want to run an 8 speed Shimano cassette (hyperglide). will this be at all possible?

angusross":31xmdbl2 said:
I'm about to buy a pairs of Rev-x's with a 9 speed campy cassette. I want to run an 8 speed Shimano cassette (hyperglide). will this be at all possible?

There is a company that make cassettes that fit campag hubs with Shimano spacing.

Can't quite remember the name, Marchesi or something like that.

Back