South West Retro Ride - Sunday 8th January - Woodbury C'mon!

ajantom":2xs04hqo said:
0% road work - unless you count crossing roads :LOL: I'd also go for something mud capable!
First loop will be 10.5 miles, and then back to the car park for coffee and a snack, etc. Then if anyone wants to I've prepared another loop for afters ;)

Perfect amberwalls it is then :LOL:

:cool:

Should be there as long as I can get away from work, also (if I go) I'll be leaving Torquay at 10am, so will be pushing it for a 10:30 start. I will text Weddall at 10am to let you know what's happening. :)

Looks like I'm good to go, hopefully bringing a mate with a GT Timberline as well.

TSC.":3nf9dpr3 said:
Should be there as long as I can get away from work, also (if I go) I'll be leaving Torquay at 10am, so will be pushing it for a 10:30 start. I will text Weddall at 10am to let you know what's happening. :)

There is the 2nd leg of the ride after the 10 miler at 10.30am, you should get to that one mate. Txt me anyway...

Well, a slow start due to some car-park confusion :LOL: but a good ride.
it was amazingly dry up there considering the recent weather. Woodbury once again proves it's winter worth!

Cheers for the flapjack Jim :)

Thanks Jim for the route and Tim for being an able tail gunner. GT Jon and I loved the downhills :LOL:
I should be fitter for the next one :shock:
Cheers...Andy

Was a great today, Thanks to Tom and Tim for organising and sorting the Troops :cool:

Thanks also to all that provided the cakes mmmmmmmm

Just cleaned the Kona and removed the remenance of mutleys breakfast from the Spikes :x must have hit a pile before getting back the car, I need a new magic tree now :LOL:

I will sort some pics out later, I only have a few

Great ride lads, even if I could only make it for a little while. Got back to Torquay for 12 & got called back into work at 12:10. :eek:

Back