SW - Woodbury Common - Retro Ride - Sunday 24th November

Got to the car park at 10:40.

If I'd known in advance that people couldn't have held on 10 minutes I wouldn't have wasted my morning dashing straight from work in Torquay.

So thanks for that.

Sorry about that TSC, it was 10 for 10.30 & some had arrived by @ 10. We left @ 10.38 - so close. No ajantom so amadeus led us around. Good it was.

Tim, I had to carry your 105 grams of M901 loveliness around for 3 hours, no wonder I couldn't keep up with Matt.

10 for 10:30 is fine, but seeing as I'd posted here that I was coming but would struggle to get there for 10:30 it would have been helpful if at least one person had mentioned before today that ASAP after 10:30 wasn't good enough. Could've saved myself a lot of hassle & a wasted morning.

Maybe who ever is guiding for the day could leave there number on here so if anyone is late or gets lost on the trails then they can be contacted.It was a good ride anyway.

jimbo-xc":5vi0h0rb said:
Tim, I had to carry your 105 grams of M901 loveliness around for 3 hours, no wonder I couldn't keep up with Matt.

D'oh, sorry! Catch up with you during December hopefully :D

Only jesting!
When is the December ride? If it's the 8th I can make it, if the 15th we're off to Lanzarote to escape xmas.

Latest posts

Back