Haldon retro ride 21 August

I'll try and get amedias to tell us where to go...

I'd be more than willing if it was any other date but on the 20th-21st I shall be riding the Exmouth Exodus overnighter from Bath to Exmouth, i'll technically be back in time for the ride but I don't think I'll be awake enough to make it up to Haldon as well!

Re:

So we have three in at the moment any more?

If not then I suggest a different date maybe Sept?

Re:

I don't mind postponing till Sept. Your crazy project might be ready then Tim - or is it already terrorizing your local trails?

Re: Re:

jimbo-xc":qh720tme said:
I don't mind postponing till Sept. Your crazy project might be ready then Tim - or is it already terrorizing your local trails?

Hi. Nah, it won't be ready in time (been working on the Hinde and Roberts instead!) Do what ever you guys want though - or do Woodbury again in September - You're never going to be able to come up with a date that will please everyone, won't clash with another event, your Grannies birthday or something else! :D

Re:

Me and 4 my friend will join this cycling. We are using 1 single mtb and 2 tandem mtb(my tandem) :)
Our plan is 1night camping because i bring my kid so we can spend time jungle tracking on saturday.
Hope see you next Sunday.

Re:

As mentioned above I can't make tomorrow now and don't think Tiboltrider can.

Have a good one all. See you at the next one.

Re:

I'd also check Haldon on Facebook or telephone as with the wind they might close it..

Back