Sorted Judy XLC topping out need some advice what to do

Am scoffing me dinner down and am going to have a looksy at them if a can take pics etc i will bud

oh
Thanks for the help bud

Marc

OK i guess i need proper 15wt oil to do this fully and some judy butter so it says does anybody know where i can get these or is it the cas from LBS

cheers
Marc

hi cheaper to buy 15w motorcycle fork oil and you don't need judy butter, just a suitable thin grease for bikes that is useable on fork seals.......save your cash :D

greenstiles":dwi2trdw said:
hi cheaper to buy 15w motorcycle fork oil and you don't need judy butter, just a suitable thin grease for bikes that is useable on fork seals.......save your cash :D

Hi mate sorry to be a pain do you know what these are this is the first time i have took forks apart and am not a motorbiker so dont know what is normally used on those

Marc

is there a date stamp on the lower legs anywhere ?.........boy you did take them apart.

If all there is to' top out' with is a small black rubber stopper and a plastic black plastic holder i'm not surprized there's a klunk !

I'm trying to locate the right year exploded manual...so i can check what should be in there ........

it looks like i have a serial no 08JL701650 cant see any other numbers bar the patent nos
i think its 98or 99 fork
Was thinking now i have them this far apart how hard is it to get the seals from the top of the lower part of the forks would have given a go at painting them would love sid blue

Marc

found this with just about every fork on it says there 98

http://www.kalnai.at/technik/pdf/2000%2 ... alogue.pdf

Back