Sold Sonder Signal Ti - Full bike or frame only

Dave_H

Senior Retro Guru
Mrs_H has decided we need to do the kitchen before Christmas so I need to thin the fleet down a little to help fund.

So it’s with a bit of a heavy heart that I’m letting my Signal Ti go. Bought back in June and is such a lovely Ti ride but I find it’s not often my first go-to bike. Due to this, it’s only done a couple of hundred miles tops so is in perfect condition and everything works exactly as it should.

It is a Medium frame with Deore 12 speed spec plus extras of Revelation RC 130mm forks and X-Fusion Manic 150mm dropper. The Sonder build spec then came with upgraded brakes (Deore 4 pot), wheels (Shimano MT-620) and tyres (Vigilante/Trail Boss).

The current Deore build with Revelation/Manic from Sonder is £2,359 with the frame alone being £1,400

I’m looking for £1,750. Would sell as frame, forks and headset for £1,350 for the frame and headset only for £1,100.

Collection from Hayfield, Derbyshire and can post at cost if you give me a couple off days to sort out a box.

Pedals, saddle bag mount and garmin mount not included.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 68
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 76
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    994.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • image8.jpeg
    image8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Not a chance of it being finished before Christmas now! I would point this out and hang onto the bike!🤣

Back