some old framed would like to swap 4 m 900 wheels

Re: bike frames

If You are interested in taking the lot PM me as they need to go like I said in the advertisement I wish nothing for them but any contribution for them would be very much gratefully received to put to other projects most of the frames advertised I have bought from this site in the past Zaskar C16 P7 etc they will also come with the odd set of stx wheels F7 forks bits and bats but I'm afraid it's pick-up only unless you sort out all post and package,,,, please forgive me for any delayed response as I have a lot going on at the minute,,

Re: frames

In order to do a swap for some m900 complete wheels I will give my m 900 wheel hubs along with all the frames available here to you

Re: some old frames ( All gone )

Thank you kingbling it was a pleasure doing business with you I hope the frames and other items are of use and I'm happy they went to you instead of being discarded of they do have some items EG user manual for amplifier rear hanger for GT etc I will forward on to you,
Topman pleasure dealing with you Tinker

I'm sure if you contact Kingbling he will be more than happy to sell you a frame C16 RS or any other he's a nice guy I'm sure he will accommodate you

Latest posts

Back