SOLD - Something with only one bit of useful info

Re: Something with only one bit of useful info

He could have courteously let those who took the time to answer his thread know, would have taken a few seconds. I've not said he's done anything wrong, just not exactly open, fair and particularly curteous is all I'm saying.

Lets move on now, rather than condoning within the rules yet poor behaviour shall we.

wahey

ive never had a dedicated thread to me slated. its taken me since 2005 to get one.

yes someone bought by pm, yes it was the quickest pm, yes they saw pics off the stem on the bike ( from another thread )

maybe they did take a punt, or maybe they see that 10+ pages off positive sales feedback and gold-trader did not come from no-ware.

yes i added sold to the title which is what is supposed to be done.

and yes its in lovely condition, owned from new.

ive done nothing wrong. - i do this all from an Ipad, its not a quick and easy thing to use, so i keep it minimal.

i will not change how i sell. its always worked.

i cant be that bad Ishaw.

you left me my last feedback.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5743&start=135

Glad I could oblige. I think slating is a little overkill, maybe more disgruntled commentary.

Feedback left is feedback earned so I must have been happy at the time, no complaints there - nice research too.

'The rules'

11.Do not remove description from item title, e.g. change it to SOLD.
12.No need to post a reply to your thread when the item is SOLD (thus needlessly bumping said thread). Simply edit the original post to indicate the item is SOLD.

'kase1983' followed the rules of the site to the letter, which makes this whole thread look a bit like a case of sour grapes really, and really quite unnecessary.

Russell":1r4d0j06 said:
'The rules'

11.Do not remove description from item title, e.g. change it to SOLD.
12.No need to post a reply to your thread when the item is SOLD (thus needlessly bumping said thread). Simply edit the original post to indicate the item is SOLD.

'kase1983' followed the rules of the site to the letter, which makes this whole thread look a bit like a case of sour grapes really, and really quite unnecessary.
Just like your response then, perpetuating something you have labelled unnecessary.

Looks can be deceiving. Read the above posts carefully, or simply skim trough them, you should see at various times it has been stated and agreed that no rules were broken. My point, using the sale as an example was that there is a level of etiquette and open dialogue in sale threads that has vanished in recent times, or perhaps at least from my perspective. It's as though the philosophy of the eBay snipe is present in our beloved forum. Even when sale threads state that pms will be ignored unless a post is first made in the thread, this is often ignored, as though those few seconds could cost someone their life, not a used bike part.

No sour grapes I'm afraid, its not as though I was promised the item and then the seller pulled out. Then I'd have reason for sour grapes, so none here.

Thanks for chipping in, I'm sure based on other threads where you have a strong opinion, it won't be your last comment, but then I welcome the open dialogue, its what keeps forums like this fresh. Let's hope its all taken in good humour as intended.

Sleep well everyone, work in the morning :D

It was going to be my only comment, but now I feel like I should say something....

Nope, got nothing.

Back