Sold -GT Zaskar LE 16 inch Frame in Cosmic Sunrise

d8mok

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Sold via eBay -

Before I go via the eBay route I’ll give it a try on here. Zaskars seem to be fetching mental money currently but I’ll try here cheaper first. on the bay but who knows.

GT Zaskar le 16 inch Frame in Cosmic Sunrise

I’ve tried my best to capture the colours but it’s quite hard. Basically it’s a flip between gold, purple , brown , etc

Very rare colour

It’s the LE version with the CNC dropouts etc

Condition is average. Front end isn’t too bad at all. Few scratches and chips. The rear end has had lots of touch ups and has paint missing etc. From 3ft away it looks good but I’d you up close it’s not perfect at all. It has a small dent on chainstay too. See pics. Once built it hides most of it well.

I’ve not currently got any boxes to post but will try to get some but for the moment I’d prefer collection.

Price for Retrobike and collection from Chesterfield is £175.

Any questions please ask

Re:

Up

Trying to get a box for postage. So if you would buy with postage in the uk get in touch.

Now on eBay too

Re:

I may post to Europe dependant on where.

Please don’t take it as directed at you but ....

The issue with most enquires from outside UK is that I spend 20 mins looking at postage costs for best deal and then never hear back Or get told it’s too much. So I don’t mind doing it but please be realistic in what it costs.

Back